Dedicated to Nathaniel Ng (just cos I feel like it - but it's actually to everyone :D)
Sometimes I wish everything were that simple
That they'd divide into black and white
But mostly they aren't just that simple
They can't be classified into dim or bright
I've dreamt of different times when there's no confusion
It was all a matter of dark or light
When I woke up and snapped out of delusion
I remembered that it was time to get back in the fight
The fight for truth the fight for trust
The fight that seemed to never end
The fight to distinguish love or lust
The one to determine "attack" or "defend"
It all appears to be nicely divided
But in truth there are many shades of gray
Nothing has been completely decided
Not unlike the fine lines between night and day
Months have been so clearly defined
February, March, April then May
However this can't apply to everything you find
No matter what everyone might say
Now are you too busy
To hear what I have to tell
Life isn't always that easy
So I hope love finds you well
- Tiffany Chin
9:49 PM